For all of you who are confused looking for jobs, it could not hurt to try to take advantage of business opportunities on this one: Clothing business. This is likely to be very profitable and can be done at home.
Here is Tips on Starting a Home Based Clothing Business
• The first thing to start a home base business is first make a business plan. Create a business plan in detail. Ranging from how to get start-up capital, purchase equipment, hiring employees, buying raw materials, designing, processing, packing, selling, profit and loss analysis, competitor analysis, promotions
• Find a start-up capital. Capital can be obtained from your own savings or use your credit card.
• If the capital available, buy supplies, sewing machines , machine obras, scissors, tape measure, thread, zippers immediately. Then it's time you hire employees.
• When an employee is hired, make clothing designs. Clothing design can be made by looking at the market trends that are trending or even create your own design. Designs that follow the market trend may be more secure because there is market in your products. But here, the price has to compete with competitors. If the design is according to your own desires, you are creating a new market. It is nice but the buyer is still unclear. Consider the problem correctly. Do not get stuck in your goods piling up and you do not sell at loss. Do not forget to adjust the design to the target market / buyer that you aim.
• If the design is ok, it's time you shop materials. Make sure the material is appropriate to the design you created and the target market you are aiming.
• Once the material is ready, cut according to the number of designs that have been considered. Then the process of sewing is done by the employees but should you monitor directly in order to avoid design errors.
• After all is ready, do not forget to label clothes and size for each completed garment and package
• Ready-made garments should be placed in a nice packaging. Usually transparent plastic packaging is the most appropriate
• In the goods market, make sure the price of the goods is ready to compete with similar goods but still there must be benefits that can cover the cost of production.
• If you want to reach consumers even in foreign countries, make an online store. Ensure that payment is encrypted as this will increase your reputation. Make sure your hosting package is a paid one, not hosted on free web spaces.
• Create a program that can promote your product convection. For example, by following the bazaar, promotion through print media, stickers and brochures.